Witchin Moonbeam + $0.99 sale

 Hey guys, I have a few things for you today. The latest installment in my Witchin series is out now. I hope you're enjoying these shorts. They were so much fun to write. I also have one of my older M/F erotica books on sale for $0,99 USD. You know how these sales are, though. Amazon gets the final say on the price, but it should be on sale everywhere. I'll post the links below. Also, keep scrolling to enter for the usual Amazon gift card.



image


mybook.to/WitchinMoonbeam


$0,99 Sale...


image


Amazon: mybook.to/ASplashofHope

Other Online Retailers: A Splash of Hope | Universal Book Links Help You Find Books at Your Favorite Store! (books2read.com)

Google Play: A Splash of Hope by Charity Parkerson - Books on Google Play


Don't forget to enter this month's giveaway HERE!

Comments