Blog Chain, 4 things about me



1. What am I currently working on? 

I have a 5-book series releasing with Ellora's Cave Publishing. I'm currently working on book 5. It's the "No Rival" series. Think, fight club erotic, alpha-male and steamy stuff ;-) I don't have the cover yet, but I have link to the series description: http://www.charityparkerson.com/no-rival-sports-erotica.html

2. How does my work differ from others' in the same genre?

I'm incapable of writing about sex for the sake of it being about sex. People have to be in love or heading that way for me to create a story for them. It's erotica with heart. 

3. How do I write what I write?

I'm in love with falling in love. This is my outlet for experiencing the sensation repeatedly. 

4. How does my writing process work?

Weeks of staring blankly at the wall followed by weeks of writing and hyperventilating.

I was tagged by the awesome, Trish Gentry, and I'd love to know more about:

M.E. Franco
JC Andrijeski
Rachelle Ayala

Comments