Overburdened

**Book Review** Fresh out of prison and without any prospects for employment, Mick spends his nights getting wasted at his local bar. One night, he spots Amy. Their gazes collide for only a moment. It's enough. Mick is obsessed. He spends every night fantasizing about her and determined to have her. You have to get this book and find out what happens when he finally works up the courage to talk to her. It's hot and heartbreaking. Not to mention, sigh-worthy. My favorite quote: "Can I buy you a drink?" I shouted over the music as moshing bodied began to grind into us. "I thought you were going to ask me to dance," she called back. "You don't dance." She looked at me with an unfathomable expression. I was suddenly terrified that I sounded like a stalker. My thoughts: This story is beautiful and will tug at your heart stings. I'm glad I took a chance on it.

Comments