Unexpected Christmas with @JeanHartStewart and @EllorasCave


I'm honored to have author Jean Hart Stewart with me today celebrating the release of Unexpected Christmas


BLURB: 

Stranded in a snowstorm on the way back to her teaching position, Caro Atterby rightly fears the too handsome nobleman who insists on helping her. Three days and unimaginably passionate nights with Sebastian change both their lives. Caro surrenders her body, but not her secrets. So disaster looms when Caro asserts they cannot marry because of her ruined reputation. Sebastian must fight his father, investigate an old tragedy, and convince Caro they can find happiness even if she doesn’t think it possible.

Sebastian sets out to convince his love, unaware of how disastrous her past will loom, over-shadowing his efforts and perhaps dooming them. Then he finds help in the last place he’d expected. But will it be enough to save a love he knows is crucial for both Caro and himself?

EXCERPT:
Hours later he woke up, painfully aroused again by the supple body draped over his. She’d cast aside the pillow and was nestled against him, blissfully asleep as she snuggled against the only warmth in the cold room.
He looked down at the golden hair flowing against his chest and silently cursed the most damnable situation he’d ever been in. Finally he eased himself gently from under her and sat on the edge of the bed. He’d get no more sleep tonight. He certainly couldn’t stay there with his rigid cock poking into her soft stomach. He’d enter her before she even knew what he was about.
He draped his greatcoat more closely around her and rose.
Time to go check the fires.
Both those in this god-damn inn and in his regrettable body.
He’d not counted on his unpredictable Caro. He felt her arms wrap around him, as she laid her cheek against his shoulder.
“Sebastian, why would you want to get up so early? Come back and lie beside m again. I’m so much warmer and feel safer when you’re beside me.”
Sheer desperation drove Sebastian. If he didn’t do something he’d turn on her like a ravaging wolf and tear her innocence to shreds.
“Damn it. Caro, care you so innocent you don’t know what you do to me? You’re far from safe with me. If I stay in bed another minute I’ll turn on you, ravage you and take your innocence.. No one will marry you then, unless you manage to convince the fool you’re still a virgin. I won’t do that to you, although God know there’s nothing in this world I’d rather do.”
There was a short silence, although she did take her warm arms from around him.
“I don’t want you to leave me. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better so you’ll stay?”
Sebastian was not sure her words came from an angel or a devil. 
He gave a short laugh.
“Of course there is. Do you know how to use your hand to bring a man’s cock relief?”
Sebastian doubted she even knew what he meant, and he started to rise again.
She held him tightly.
 “Don’t go Sebastian. I don’t know what you mean but you can surely teach me. Your body is so beautiful. I’m sure I can please you if you just show me how.”
Sebastian shut his eyes. He’d get no rest at all unless he eased his aching cock, and she wasn’t about to let me leave the bed.

Check out Jean's books online:




Love living in California, even though I’m a transplant. Love writing and all it entails, crazy characters demanding to be let loose on the page, long hours of research, every bit of it. I raised two children and spent about twenty years in real estate before I summoned the courage to quit and do what I always wanted to do, WRITE! While he was alive my husband was my first-stop editor and biggest fan. Now that my children are accustomed to my writing sexy novels they’re equally supportive.


I’m currently writing my 30th book, tentatively named Daunting Pursuit. I’ve done historicals, a series of romances with Druids, another with Mages, and I’ve started a new series where the new hero has Elfin blood. He’s fun, as well as tall, lithe and gifted. And did I say sexy? My elves are my first venture into writing erotic, and it’s harder than you think as well as fun. I’m blessed as well as lucky. Do write me with any questions to jswriter@earthlink.net. I love to hear from readers!


Thank you for joining me, Jean, and good luck on your new release. 

Comments