Author V J Chisholm shows off


“If you show me yours, I’ll show you mine with author V J Chisholm”


Tell me 3 fun facts about yourself
1.) I love music of all kinds – if I’m ever upset by something I try to find the fastest song I can and dance to each beat till I’m no longer worried or stressed
2.) I l do angel readings for my friends and family. Their always shocked at how right they are, lol.
3.) I believe in the spirits and have seen a few over the years

If you could bring one of your book characters to life for only one night, which one would it be, and what would you do?   
I think it would have to be Lance , what can I say I’m a single girl and I would love to take him for a test drive , but I think he would be too loyal to Alexia . So maybe just a sitting and chat with him then.


Is there anyone you’ve always secretly thought of as sexy that other people might find strange? If so, who? 
Only one I can think of it Phillip Schofield
He is a good looking guy for his age .



What’s the worst/oddest present that you’ve ever received?
A Bag of Jelly Bean as part as a small birthday gift from my mum, I hate Jelly Beans, but their my dad’s fave sweet so she had just mixed up the two.

Confession time: What’s on your ipod right now?
The Good:  Kane – Spirit Boy – I love this song
The Bad: Darius - Colorblind
The Ugly: Will Young – Your Game

Do you have any tattoos?
 No sadly not yet – I always wanted to get a small wiccan symbol on my lower back but have just never worked up the courage to get it yet.

What’s your favorite snack? 
Hands up I’m a cookie girl, I love a simple cookie and milk (ok sometimes coffee)


What’s your ultimate fantasy? 
To travel the world and write about it. Really I think I’m living my dream at the moment by just being writing, getting my work published and have my work read by others. That just means the world to me








Bio
V.J. Chisholm, author of Magick Weaved on a Samhain Eve, is an animal mad person with a wide range of holistic and new age hobbies, with a great love for music and life. 
V.J. resides in Perthshire in Scotland, inspiring her amazing wiccan tales.

Linkage



Comments