Wicked Sinners is a 2013 Finalist

I'm so proud of my baby. I think all authors have written a book or two that they know will go far. When I finished Wicked Sinners I expected that I would be stoned in the street. I took a huge risk, one that most authors shy away from, but it I am only the author. Characters tell their own stories and live their own lives. I only write it down. Today, I opened my email to the announcement that Wicked Sinners is a finalist in the 2013 Reader's Favorite Awards. I'm floored and honored. Anytime that someone reads my work and thinks it was worthy of the time they took out of their lives to invest in it, I am humbled.
This thank you is for the readers. Thank you for taking the men of sin into your home and giving them the love that I hoped they would receive. Words cannot express how much it means to me that I am able to do what I do, and I'm thankful every day for every one of you.

Charity Parkerson
Wicked Sinners


Comments