Efestival of Words Award Nomination

Woo-hoo! I'm so excited to announce that two of my books have been nominated in the Efestival of Words Awards.
This is a great honor for me, and I could not be happier. It is a validation of my work that makes me very proud.


Best Erotica nomination: Wicked Sinners

Adriana Claymore moved to Martinique to start a new life, but when she stumbles upon an ancient book, she finds herself drawn into a centuries old battle between brothers. "Sorcier" Julien Dubois has been on the hunt for his twin, Jacques, ever since the day that Jacques stole a book of spells from him and allowed their younger brother to die. Adriana is about to change the game, but when she gives her heart and soul to one of the brothers, she must face a difficult question. Did she lose herself to evil? Wicked Sinners is the second installment in Charity Parkerson's Sinners Series.

Best short story nomination: Being His Favorite

--Warning: This book contains graphic depictions of sexual activity including oral sex, masturbation, voyeurism, and same sex encounters. It is intended for mature audiences not offended by explicit representations of sexual activity between consenting adults.

--Description: Jane was Robert's favorite and he would give her anything she wanted...

--Excerpt: “I’ve never done this before,” Jane admitted quietly. “I might do all the wrong things.”

“You know how to pleasure yourself. You’ll know how to please me.”

Jane nodded. She felt a nervous flutter in her belly, and her brain was stuck in overload, but her body screamed for release.

Comments