February means it’s sexy time…
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and this means that most of us have two things on our minds: chocolate and sex!
In honor of this occasion, I thought I’d share some fun facts with everyone, just to get you in the mood.
· Over 50 % of all people fantasize more often about money than sex
· The most popular method for burning calories is kissing
· 11,000 Americans injure themselves every year attempting a new sexual position
· Lipstick was invented in Egyptian times for women that specialized in oral sex. They wanted their lips to look more inviting
· Many believe that chocolate is an aphrodisiac, possibly because of the simple sensual pleasure of its consumption. Scientists suggest that theobromine and other chemicals do act as mild sexual stimulants
Now that you know a few new facts, go eat some chocolate, get a little, and if you need some help heating up go check out my book “Being His Favorite”
It's only .99 cents and you can't get a Valentine's Day card for that cheap so why not buy your sweetheart something to get them in the mood?