Resolution #1- put on pants


With the New Year right around the corner some people are already thinking about the dreaded New Year broken promises. Every year we all make resolutions that, at the most, make it through February. I always feel the pressure of making an adult resolution, such as losing weight, paying off some debt, and putting pants on before noon. However, this year it is my goal to make a few resolutions that I might actually stick to. Here is my list:

      1.)  Catch up on TBR list.
      2.)  Wear something other than yoga pants to the grocery store at least once a month.
      3.)  Update my blog.
      4.)  Remember to get gas before the little light comes on.

Okay, I know that there are a couple on that short list that I won’t stick to, but I’m not even gone lie to myself and claim that I will go to the gym on a regular basis. Now it’s your turn. I would love to hear if you have any resolutions for the New Year that you think you could keep.

Comments

  1. I want to do really well in my Masters program and start a successful series of short stories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment