If you show me yours I'll show you mine with author Tracy James Jones


I issued a challenge to my fellow authors to bare their secrets on my blog all in the name of fun. I admit that I was a little nervous but in less than 5 minutes after I hit publish on that challenge I had takers rolling in. I've scheduled each author in order of when I received their responses.

 Up next, author Tracy James Jones:


Tell me 3 fun facts about yourself

1.)  I love to sing.
2.)  I danced the “Cupid Shuffle” on the downtown strip in Las Vegas.
3.)  I have traveled nearly all over the United States.

If you could bring one of your book characters to life for only one night, which one would it be, and what would you do?

Kennedy Jordan from my book ”Secrets & Lies” so I could I have one more night with the one that got away.

Is there anyone you’ve always secretly thought of as sexy that other people might find strange? If so, who?

Tom Cruise.  No matter how things may be with him and his personal life, he is still a very handsome and talented man.

What’s the worst/oddest present that you’ve ever received?

A garage sale item for Christmas.

Confession time: What’s on your ipod right now?

The Good: “Love On Top” by Beyonce`.
The Bad: “Do Me Baby” by Prince
The Ugly:  “I Want To F**k You Like An Animal” by Nine Inch Nails

Do you have any tattoos?

No.  But I have always wanted a black & blue butterfly on my shoulder.

What’s your favorite snack?

Fritos & Chocolate

What’s your ultimate fantasy?

My ultimate fantasy would be to reunite with my greatest love of all and live happily ever after.  :o)



About Me:

My name is Tracy James Jones and I am a blogger, reader, reviewer, writer, former actor and artist, with much love for films, music, books and friendly people. :0)

Born and raised in Waxahatchie & Dallas, Texas, I have a lifetime love affair with the entertainment industry. Starting with singing in my church choir, I later ventured into stage productions with my local community theater and eventually feature films. 

My writing includes a screenplay adaption of my original fiction novel, "Searching for Eden." My next project, "Secrets and Lies," is also being formatted for film. as well as my new book to screen project, "The Inhabitants of Magnolia Park."

Contacts and Links:

Comments

  1. Nice Tracy! I'm jealous of all your travels, so cool. I also love fritos, chocolate is a given.:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd have Prince on your ipod ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment