If you show me yours I'll show you mine with Author Blue Remy


I issued a challenge to my fellow authors to bare their secrets on my blog all in the name of fun. I admit that I was a little nervous but in less than 5 minutes after I hit publish on that challenge I had takers rolling in. I've scheduled each author in order of when I received their responses. 

Next up, Blue Remy:

Tell me 3 fun facts about yourself
1.)  I wear a tiara when I watch Princess movies
2.) I cannot watch horror movies that deal with any form of demons because I pick them apart
3.)  I have a total girl crush on Gina Gershawn :o)
If you could bring one of your book characters to life for only one night, which one would it be, and what would you do?
 Wow .. Uhm .. Hmm.. It would be a total toss up between Duncan and Tino.  Duncan is so rough and tough, and I’d totally want to pick his brain and a few other things lol, but then Tino… such raw sexuality and intelligence, and the things he could do .. ohemgee…

Is there anyone you’ve always secretly thought of as sexy that other people might find strange? If so, who?
 Okay, here I am going to toot my own horn.  I’ve got good taste in men.  I have sat here for HOURS and thought about it.  I’m serious!  I know you’re laughing, Charity! You too, Melissa! I can just hear it!  But really, I’ve thought and thought about it, and the ONLY one I can even come CLOSE to remotely saying is maybe “cute” on a bad boy side, would be Ron Perlman.

What’s the worst/oddest present that you’ve ever received?  The worst present I received? To me? 
Ugh, my mother is going to kill me if she reads this lol… she meant well by this, but it was a set of stamps of my husband and I that was of the worst damn picture of the two of us that she could have picked, and stamps.. REALLY!? 

Confession time: What’s on your ipod right now?
The Good:  Come Over – Kenny Chesney
The Bad: White Lines – Duran Duran
The Ugly:  Blood – In This Moment

Do you have any tattoos?
 I currently have twelve and am getting much more buwahahaha – and yes, I have piercings.. and yes …. You can wonder where they are ;o)

What’s your favorite snack?
 It USED to be French fries until my husband and the doctors told me I couldn’t have that any more. Now I’m finding I am in love with grapefruit juice and cliff bars.

What’s your ultimate fantasy?
 Trent Reznor and Rob Zombie sammich, I’d be in heaven… with their music playing in the back ground, particularly “Closer” and “Blood, Milk and Sky” –shivers-




Native of Santa Maria, CA, Blue Remy is the author of The XIII Hour Series, and the raw, gritty series Twisted In Love.  When she’s not writing, Blue lives to ghost hunt whenever she can, which tends to help her imagination and outrageous character ideas. She was first introduced to the paranormal world through her Grandmother and her haunting bedtime stories. Blue then found the Grimm’s Faery Tales, and fell in love with spinning wild stories about the evil characters that everyone hated, giving them their own past and history to be told. Blue is a total fan girl when it comes to anything Wonder Woman. She collects Living Dead Dolls, rubber duckies, Sugar Skulls, stuffed animals and tarot cards which she is an adept reader of. Blue currently resides in the paranormal hub of the South with her husband, who feeds her gourmet coffee and cupcake addiction.


Blue Remy is a member of The Paranormal Romance Guild.
She can be found here:
Twitter: @Blue_Remy

Comments