If you show me yours I'll show you mine with Author Justin Bog


I issued a challenge to my fellow authors to bare their secrets on my blog all in the name of fun. I admit that I was a little nervous but in less than 5 minutes after I hit publish on that challenge I had takers rolling in. I've scheduled each author in order of when I received their responses.

 Next up, Author Justin Bog:

Tell me 3 fun facts about yourself:

1.) I love cheese more than Buffy.
2.) I am a slob in real life, but a perfectionist when it comes to my writing life.           
3.) I watch chick flicks and can relate. Love Working Girl, In Her Shoes and The Hours.
If you could bring one of your book characters to life for only one night, which one would it be, and what would you do?

I’d love to meet the young character based on my much younger self in an unpublished story of mine who is wandering around his city at night as a young adult the way I used to wander, and talk to him about life and how his expectations will lead to many ups and downs, but to keep going.

Is there anyone you’ve always secretly thought of as sexy that other people might find strange? If so, who?

Back in the day it was Robert Conrad, but many others also felt the same way – who didn’t love Wild Wild West?

What’s the worst/oddest present that you’ve ever received?

A water-saving flush mechanism for the toilet. "You shouldn’t have" is all I said. It wasn’t even a prank gift. Just something the house needed.

Confession time: What’s on your ipod right now?

The Good: Depeche Mode
The Bad: Vision of Love sung by Wing (which cracks me up too)
The Ugly: Aaron Kelly singing Angie – one of the forgettable crooners on a forgotten season of American Idol. A lot of the songs from American Idol's also-rans could go right into The Ugly category.

Do you have any tattoos?

Nope – I have a lower than low tolerance to pain of any kind, but I love tattoos. The art and tattoo artists sometimes really amaze me with the work.

What’s your favorite snack?

Chili Cheese Fries


What’s your ultimate fantasy?

Hmm . . . to be financially solvent and making a living with the writing I do, the books I create, and to support my family that way. That fantasy is a long long long way off, but I used to think of it only as an impossible dream. With the first book out, it’s entered the realm of fantasy and wishful thinking.


Bio

Reader, Cook, Lawnmower, Reviewer and Editor at the eMagazine In Classic Style, Pet Wrangler for Zippy, Kipling, Ajax The Gray & Eartha Kitt'n and author of Sandcastle & Other Stories, the upcoming novella The Conversationalist in the suspense anthology Encounters, and the forthcoming first novel, Wake Me Up.


A Writer’s Life blog: www.justinbog.com

Follow Justin on Twitter @JusinBog  link:https://twitter.com/JustinBog

Facebook Author Page (please Like) – link:https://www.facebook.com/JustinBog1

Pinterest Boards – link: http://pinterest.com/justinbog/

Subscribe to the eMagazine In Classic Stye – link: http://inclassicstyle.com/

Comments

  1. Great job Justin. Nice present,Ha Ha. The chilli cheese fries were no surprise . I hope your fantasy comes true. Cool idea Charity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment