Big girl panties are sexy

I'm asked a lot about my views on things such as politics, religion, and all the hot button issues but I tend to keep all those things to myself. It's not because I think those things are unimportant. It is more that I do not like to argue. Plus, I can't choose a line at the grocery store so y'all really don't want me in charge of any big decisions.

I feel guilty sometimes because it's obviously the big topic of the day with a presidential election right around the corner, but that's just not me. I've been thinking more about it lately since I think that offended one of my friends a couple of weeks back when I refused to be drawn into a big political discussion. What is it about me that shies away from such heavy talk? This past week, I decided that I know what the answer is. I like big girl panties. I like people who stay calm. I don't like dramatics or arguing. I like the advantages of adulthood that allow me to say, "whatever" and really mean it unlike most teenagers.

So, cheers to those of you out there who are like me and think big girl panties are sexy.

Comments

  1. I agree, I don't discuss politics either. Peeps get mean and rude.webthink alike Rocktober buddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XX!! That's why we rock the month of October. Great minds and all that rot :-D

      Delete
  2. Just wish I could keep my big nose out of the big issues. Sadly cannot, but I'm never mean or rude. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment