Witchin Fangs + Freebie + 0.99 Deal

I have a lot going on this update. Today, Witchin Fangs is out. It's the next installment in my Witchin series. I hope you're still enjoying it as much as I am. Also, Broken Baby will be free for a very limited time Oct 5th-7th, 2022, so mark your calendars and grab that one. Also, Heart's Song is only 0.99 for a few days, starting now and ending on the 8th, so pick that one up while you can. As always, Amazon controls pricing and I'm just the messenger. Hopefully, you can snag these deals before they disappear. If it's not in your region, I'm sorry. I don't know how these things are decided. Good luck. 

image


mybook.to/WitchinFangs


image


mybook.to/BrokenBaby


image


mybook.to/HeartsSong


There's still a KingSumo giveaway going on you can enter HERE!

Comments